Tuesday 11 June 2013

Welcome to The Pilothouse Gallery Blog

Following the update of my website www.pilothousegallery.co.uk I have launched this new blog. I will use this blog to share with you the inspirations for my artwork along with tips and tricks of the trade.

People often ask me what it is like to be a full time artist and how it is possible to turn your hobby into your full time occupation. I hope to be able to provide an insight into my everyday life as an artist and inspire others to find the artist within! Everyone can get something out of art whether it be a sketch or two while on holiday or the creation of a future masterpiece. With this blog I aim to give a few pointers to the techniques and materials I use and the results I achieve with these.

I hope you enjoy reading it a much as a enjoy writing it!





No comments:

Disqus